My son, a friend and I were on the Centre Lake all day yesterday and we really enjoyed ourselves. There were lots of big fish and smaller ones to catch.
Thank you so much for allowing us to fish and we look forward to visiting you again soon.
- Bean lake, Lodge lake and Copse meadow are all Specimen Lakes and NO matches are allowed on these lakes.
- Bean Lake 1 rod =£10.00 per day / 2 rods = £18.00 per day
- Lodge lake 1 rod =£10.00 per day / 2 rods =£18.00 per day
- Copse Meadow 1 rod =£10.00 / 2 rods = £18.00 per day
- £10 per day 1 rod only - Centre Lake, Paddock Lake, Snake Lake & Guinea Lake
- Concessions (over 65's, disabled and children under 14): 1 rod £7 a day for Centre, Paddock, Snake and Guinea Lake. 2 rods £15.00 a day
- Match prices - £10 per swim - Half or whole lake to be booked
We have recently changed our fishing booking scheme so that there is no booking scheme! Day tickets are now available on a first come first served basis and we have a maximum number of day tickets for each lake:
- Paddock – 8 max
- Centre – 20 max
- Copse – 7 max
- Snake – 20 max
- Guinea – 15 max
- Bean – 10 max
- Lodge – 8 max
- All vehicles must keep to hard standing at all times.
- No day tickets at Stammerham Farm – Club waters only (Dorking Angling Society)
- No Entry to the Farms before 7.00am
- No night fishing
- If lakes are frozen on Match Day or Day Ticket you must NOT break the ice.
There is currently no closed season except for Pike fishing which is - October 1st to March 14th.